First we need to make sure any old versions of Microsoft office are uninstalled.
- Click start menu, go to control panel, go to programs and features, or uninstall programs
- Look for office installation (ex. Microsoft Office 2007)
- Click program, then click uninstall and follow prompts..
Once the programs are uninstalled we can now download and install Office 365.
- Open a browser
- Go to portal.office.com
- Sign in to your office account
- At the top you will see the button to Install Office 2016 on your PC.
- Deselect “Make Bing Your Search Engine” and “Make MSN Your browser homepage”
- Click “Install Now”
- Follow on Screen Instructions
- Click “Run”
- Click “Yes” to allow the installer to run
- Once install is complete you will get a installation complete message.
You can then look through programs to see the new office programs are installed on your computer.
For more information on how to install Office 365 give us a call at 800-716-2544.